This great little tool lets you slowing down or speeding up a music track, without changing its pitch. If you are trying to figure out a complicated guitar riff or transcribe a Charlie Parker improvisation, then this app is for you.
- FREE APP!
- Very simple interface
- Lots of options for pulling in audio (iTunes, Dropbox, Microphone, or from another device on the same WiFi Network
- Slow down a track to 20% of the original speed without changing pitch
- Speed up a track to 250% or original speed without changing pitch
- Export via DropBox and email
- In app purchases
- Allow for setting stop and start times and the creation of Loops
- The interface is not that intuitive. It took me a while to figure out that the “halo glow” part of the tempo wheel was spot of the interface I needed to click on to get the wheel to turn.
- Start and Stop time and Loops are really tricky setup with my fat fingers.
[title size=”3″]In Tablet Demo[/title]